13th April 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Details about the institutes offering training in telecom field after B.E in ECE?

can u provide the details of the institutions offering training in telecom field after
BE IN ECE

Related Questions:
  1. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  2. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  3. List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?
  4. Which field of training is best among CCNA and Telecom?
  5. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE?
  6. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  7. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  8. List of institutes offering training for 2nd year ECE students?
  9. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  10. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in Telecom Field? I am studying M.Tech 2nd Semester ECE
  12. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  13. How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?
  14. Application procedure for Industrial training programme at Bharti Airtel after B.E in ECE and attended Silver, Gold EETP programmes? -- [New]
  15. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  16. Is there any chance to do Telecom Management after completing ECE?
  17. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  18. Details regarding implant training? Which are the companies offering it in chennai?
30th November 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the institutes offering training in telecom field after B.E in ECE?

Top private training centre for telecom training which give 100% placement and duration of course in india.
6th December 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the institutes offering training in telecom field after B.E in ECE?

best training institute for telecom testing in hyderabad
5th March 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

The best telecom training institute is Tech Vidhya which is in jaipur, rajasthan.
It has 3 months training course on 3g which is equivalent to 1 years.
You can also visit the websites.
www.techvidhya.in
www.training.telecomseva.com
18th March 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

My friend had joined Techvidya,its not a good class,their teaching is below standard,
also Simtech is not a good telecom training institute,both this training institutes charge high fees,
on the name of placement they give u jobs in some small consultancy which pays u arnd Rs 7000-8000 per month and earns a lot of money.
Join some other telecom training institute like MTNL [http://www.mtnl.net.in],Telecom Expert [http://www.telecomexpert.in] etc which are good in telecom training
31st August 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

You can join Telecom Expert ,its good telecom training institute.Their study material is very good and its also cheap but they provide only postal correspondence course not classroom coaching.I had joined their Optical Fiber Transmission System course.It was very good and cost was around Rs 1000.
26th September 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

1. BSNL [www.bsnl.net]
2.MTNL [www.mtnl.net]
3. Telecom Expert [www.telecomexpert.in]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?