21st May 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for Industrial training programme at Bharti Airtel after B.E in ECE and attended Silver, Gold EETP programmes?

Respected Sir,
I am persuing my B.E course in ECE at THAPAR UNIVERSITY .I want to know the complete procedure about how to apply for industrial training programme at BHARTI AIRTEL? Have attended SILVER,GOLD EETP programmes at BSNL RTTC. Am very much intersted in telecom field. Have also studied many communication subjects in my univesity.Please let me know how to apply for training at BHARTI TELECOM.
My emai id is:
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel
  2. How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel
  3. Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?
  4. How can I apply for Training programme in Airtel being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  5. What is the procedure for applying for training in airtel?
  6. How can I register for training in Airtel? Before which semester to apply for it?
  7. How to register for training at Airtel? How much early to apply?
  8. How to get placed in Telecommunication companies like Nokia and Bharti Airtel?
  9. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure of registering for training in Airtel being an IT engineering student?
  11. How to join CS class after completing B.Com?
  12. How to do training in HR companies in Delhi? What is the training procedure of AIRTEL in HR?
  13. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  14. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. How to join Manav Bharti University for M.Phil programme?
  16. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  17. How to do training in companies like Airtel, Reliance, Ericsson, Seimens, Nokia, Huawei after doing B.Tech in ECE
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
31st May 2015, 08:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for Industrial training programme at Bharti Airtel after B.E in ECE and attended Silver, Gold EETP programmes?

Bharti Airtel provide training to so many students but getting training in Bharti Airtel is not an easy task.

I am saying this because of the fact that there are lots of applicant for the training in the same field, so competition increases and for winning a seat for training you must have to keep your academic record with good grades.

Bharti Airtel release their own application form for the training.

So you simply have to download the application form from the official website of the Bharti Airtel.

After that fill the form properly and submit with in prescribed date.

Once your application is approved then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?