24th September 2013, 04:03 AM
abidhasanpro

How to work in US production company after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream

Sir/ Ma'm I' m Abid, I have passed out B.Tech in Mechanicl strem. I want to work in a us productio company but I have study from a private university so is it possible that I can work I the companies in the us or the uk?

Related Questions:
24th September 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in US production company after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream

i m complet the b.tech from machenical. i want a good job
25th September 2013, 05:31 PM
rahul u singh s

Default Re: How to work in US production company after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream

you can firstly complete your b.tech then finishing your tranning then get the job any company which are related to your streem for experiance then you can apply for interview any us production company then qualify and get the job in us production
company.
ok.
26th September 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to work in US production company after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?