14th January 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Top colleges in India offering MSc Electronics after studying BSc? Details about the entrance exams?

Iam studying B.sc now .I want to know top colleges in India offering M.Sc electronics and their entrance exam details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges offering MSc in electronics in India? What is the entrance exam date?
  2. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  3. Details about M.Tech and top universities or colleges in India offering the same? Which are the entrance exams?
  4. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  5. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Best universities and colleges for MSc electronics? I am studying BSc electronics
  8. List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks
  9. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  10. List of top colleges or universities offering M.Sc degree in electronics?
  11. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  12. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  13. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  14. Details of the colleges offering BSc and MSc in South India? What are the job opportunities?
  15. How may I get the dates of B.Com entrance exams for top 20 colleges of India?
  16. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics?
  17. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
15th October 2011, 09:22 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Top colleges in India offering MSc Electronics after studying BSc? Details about the entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam studying B.sc now .I want to know top colleges in India offering M.Sc electronics and their entrance exam details.
Aspirants

>>There is too much college it is totally depend on you in which college you want to take admission..

>>There are some college name is given.

Top Science Colleges in India, 2011-2012, Best BSc Colleges in India and M.Sc Courses & Institutes in India

Welcome to Top Science Colleges in India, 2011-2012, List, Ranking of Best BSc Colleges in India section. There has been a lot of change happening in the rankings in the recent past. We have tried our best to bring you the latest rankings of top science colleges in India. Following is the list of top 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 best Science colleges in India and top bsc colleges, Msc institutes and courses in pune, bangalore, mumbai, delhi, chennai, kolkata, chandigarh, hyderabad, ahmedabad, India offering best science, b.sc, m.sc courses. This list of top science colleges in India 2012 and top bsc colleges in india is derived and compiled from various media sources like websites and publications.

Science Colleges in Pune Science Colleges in Delhi
Science Colleges in Kolkata Science Colleges in Bangalore
Science Colleges in Mumbai Science Colleges in Chennai
Science Colleges in Hyderabad Science Colleges in Ahmedabad

Top 10 Top 20 Top 50 Top 100

Location Type

1 2
Institute Name Location
Loyola College Chennai, India
B.Sc. (Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology)
B.Sc.(Chemistry)
B.Sc.(Mathematics)
B.Sc.(Physics)
M.Sc.(Chemistry)
M.Sc.(Physics)
M.Sc (Statistics)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata Kolkata, India
B Sc General
MSc (Computer Science)
M.Sc in Biotechnology
B.Sc (Hons) Statistics
St Xaviers College - Ahmedabad Ahmedabad, India
BSc SPECIAL
St. Stephens College Delhi/NCR, India
B.Sc. Mathematics Hons.
B.Sc. Chemistry Hons.
B.Sc. Physics Hons.
B.Sc. Programme
M.Sc. Mathematics
M.Sc. Chemistry
M.Sc. Physics
Madras Christian College Chennai, India
BSc (Physics, Chemistry)
M.Sc (Chemistry)
M.Sc (Statistics)
Presidency College (Chennai) Chennai, India
B.Sc (Mathematics)
B.Sc.(Chemistry)
B.Sc.(Physics)
M.Sc.(Physics)
M.Sc.(Chemistry)
M.Sc (Statistics)
Fergusson College Pune, India
B.Sc. (Computer Science,Botany,Chemistry)
M. Sc. (Computer, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry)
B.Sc (Statistics)
Christ College/University Bangalore, India
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Mathematics
Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.) in Computer Science
Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.) in Mathematics
M.S. in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Biotechnology Chemistry Zoology
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Sc & Engg
Mount Carmel College Bangalore, India
B.Sc
Hans Raj College Delhi/NCR, India
B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany
B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry
B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
B.Sc. (Hons.) Electronics
B.Sc. (Life Sciences)
B.Sc. (Hons.) Zoology
3rd January 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top colleges in India offering MSc Electronics after studying BSc? Details about the entrance exams?

which is the best university of studying m.sc.electronics in india?????
28th January 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top colleges in India offering MSc Electronics after studying BSc? Details about the entrance exams?

Msc college in karnataka
15th February 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me the eligebility for msc electronics and want to do frm mumbai colleges only....
17th February 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

msc electronics in bhu?
5th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

please tell me good colleges offering msc electronics in India. Also tell me the criteria to get admission in these colleges?
11th January 2013, 12:39 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Top colleges in India offering MSc Electronics after studying BSc

1.Fergusson College Pune,
2.Hans Raj College
3.Mount Carmel College
4.Presidency College
5.Madras Christian College
6.St Xaviers College
7.Loyola College
8.St. Stephens College
9.Science Colleges in Hyderabad

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th December 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO STUDY IN MSC IN ELECTRONICS AT FERGUSSON COLLEGE PUNE,HOW IT POSIBLE
8th April 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

hi im lokesh frm chennai i have an 2 do m.sc.electronics,is it possible 2 gt gud salary 4 me??????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?