28th September 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?

hi
im a 10 2 graduate
and i want 2 continue my BE in mechanical engineering in Germany
i want to know same details
*fee structure fr 4 yrs for diffrent clzs
*eligibility fr doing BE in Germany
*best way 2 reduce expense while studying
plz reply to
< [email protected] >

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  2. Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  4. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  5. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  6. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  8. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  9. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  11. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
  12. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Mechanical engineering
  13. What is the fee structure of various colleges in Germany offering MS for Mechanical department
  14. What is the fee structure or various colleges in Germany offering MS for mechanical department
  15. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  18. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
19th September 2016, 11:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. However, it is difficult for us to state the study expense for the BE course since there are numerous institutions which offer the course. You can comment below with the name of the institute and we will revert with detailed fee structure. Some of the German institutes offer waiver in the tution fees but you will need to pay the institutional charges. In Germany, the study expense is not high. The living expense is quite high in Germany which can result in an expense around 40 lakhs for the course. You can get scholarship or opt for education loan to get financial aid. You can also work part time during the study period to have some additional income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?