4th April 2010, 11:24 PM
kafli_31

Details about MSW part time course in Loyal College?

Hi
kindly please let me know the details about MSW part time course in LOYAL COLLEGE.
I would like to apply MSW in loyal this year
please let me know full details

Thank you

Forever
kafl

Related Questions:
3rd April 2011, 04:19 AM
dava

Default Re: Details about MSW part time course in Loyal College?

I think it is LOYOLA college , http://www.loyolacollege.edu/socialwork.html, this link would give u all the details u need.
3rd April 2011, 05:16 PM
swati biswas

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafli_31 View Post
Hi
kindly please let me know the details about MSW part time course in LOYAL COLLEGE.
I would like to apply MSW in loyal this year
please let me know full details

Thank you

Forever
kafl
dear friend,

This is one of the oldest & one of the most renowned colleges in India. The college was established in the year 1925. The college celebrated its Diamond jubilee in the year 1987. The college is situated in Chennai, Tamilnadu. This college teaches different streams of Science, Arts & Commerce. The College runs as an autonomous body & is affiliated under University of Madras. The college is famous for the quality of education they provide. The College has an excellent record of passing students who have done very well in their life. The college also provides scholarships.

Infrastructure: The college has an excellent infrastructure. With its green playgrounds, well equipped laboratories, high speed internet facility, computer services, well endowed digital and normal library, well maintained canteen, student’s hostel & above all the sincere and dedicated faculties makes it a perfect place to study.

Courses offered: Under graduate, postgraduate, M.Phil.& PhD are the different courses offered by the college. The college has science subjects including Adv. zoology & bio-tech, Chemistry, Computer science, Mathematics, MCA, Physics Plant biology & bio tech, Statistics.

Arts subjects include Economics, English literature, foreign languages, French literature, History, Oriental languages, Philosophy, Sociology, Social work, Tamil literature.

Except than these Commerce, Visual communication, Media arts, TV & broadcasting, Film making & Animation related studies are also provided here.

Placements: The college has an excellent placement records. Infosys, Wipro, TCS, CTS, HDFC banks are the name of some among the many companies who come to this college for direct recruitment.

Applications can be made online, postal or by hand after filling the forms detail required by the college.

Contact Address:

Chennai-600034, TAMILNADU, INDIA

all the best
29th April 2011, 09:51 AM
patrician

Default Re: Details about MSW part time course

Address : Patrician College of Arts and Science, Canal Bank Road, Gandhi Nagar, Opposite to Kotturpuram Railway Station, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020. Tamil Nadu. India Contact numbers : + 91 - 44 – 24401362,+ 91 - 44 – 24426913,+ 91 - 44 – 55411844 E-mail [email protected],director@patrician college.com Website : http://www.patriciancollege.com
19th July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the job ops after doing msw,in msw what is the better branches for graduate in b.pharm student ?
3rd October 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between management course nd master of social work and what type of job we get after finishing
msw in parttime
21st December 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

im doing my BE ECE final year so i want to know about whether i can do MSW or not?
25th February 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I'm a final year BA English Language And Literature Student.After my degree i want to do MSW in HRM. What are the scopes in doing MSW.[CAREERS AFTER MSW] APPLICATION FORMS FOR VARIOUS MSW ENTRANCE EXAMS, How to prepare for MSW entrance exams. list of MSW entrance exams. PLEASE REPLY
16th July 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO DO CORESPONDENCE COURSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?