13th June 2011, 08:27 PM
Gopesh Kumar Agrawal

In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?

hello, i am EE student, i am completed my B.Tech. from Electrical Engineering, i get scored in B.tech. degree is Approximately to the 62% so what can you tell me that in which psu's and govt. exams i can apply.so please send me list of psu's and govt.sector exams whose criteria is less than to the 65%.thanks for me co-operate

20th October 2011, 01:14 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?

Minimum Eligibility:

1:You should have B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. in Engg. Degree required

2:If you are a final-year students, the final result of 8th semester and mark-sheets must be presented at the time of interview.

3:minimum required number varies for different PSUs companies generally,60%-70% for general and 50%-60% for the SC/ST/OBC/PH.

4:PSUs allow for two years gap.

Some high profiled PSUs are:

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) needs minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST

HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) needs minimum 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST

NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation ) needs minimum 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) needs minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

BSNL- JTO (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- Junior Telecom. Officers)

for any other details visit:http://theguru.net.in/psu_eligibility.html

[I]The official websites of the Govt.Companies like:

Definitely you can get the Govt. job,but before that you have to complete your B.Tech degree first with minimum 65% marks as maximum companies need it.

Some very important Govt. Companies are:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation )
31st May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?

i am an student of 7th sem of BE with 63% aggregate..so i want an list of psu's for which iam eligible..with updated aggregates....
6th October 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm imtiyaz. I have completed b.tech from ece with 64.75% marks.
But maximum company is required agregate 65% then can i apply in this compay.
If no why?
If yes how?
Plz inform me.
6th October 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of PSU for selection ? and what are the available option after completing b.tech mechanical with 80% marks?
15th April 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Nehal Warsi a student mechanical engineering, i am in 6th sem and willing to go in any PSU'S only,so i need your guidance for it.And also one thing that i am pursuing my b.tech from a UGC recognised university so Am I ABLE TO SIT IN EVERY GOVERNMENT's EXAM?
12th December 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

feel free to call me up at 09888478188 for any kind of help..................................
29th June 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am having 58.71% marks in B.E. I come under general quota. Can I apply in any psu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?