13th January 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Details about the vacancies in any companies in Technopark?

is there any vacancies in any companies in technopark? please list the vacancies details

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the details about the vacancies available in various shipping companies?
  2. Is it beneficial to do 4 months Training in Faith Infotech Technopark, Kerala which has a collaboration with BSNL?
  3. What are the present job vacancies in India for ETC graduates? Details about the companies with their addresses?
  4. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector? -- [New]
  5. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  6. How to track the vacancies in Private Mobile Companies like Tata, Airtel, Reliance?
  7. Any vacancies in Bioinformatics companies?
  8. List of Electronics and Communication companies having job vacancies in 2015
  9. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  10. How to get get networking based interview?
  11. ICICI job vacancies details? Date of announcement for the vacancies?
  12. What are the vacancies available in Dentel Jobs?
  13. Can I apply for job in MNCs after having 6 years of experience?
  14. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  15. Which are the posts available in TNPSC Group I exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Vacancy details of core companies in Hyderabad?
  17. When can I get Job Openings for my career having completed Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. When can I fill the form of NCERT?
5th October 2012, 06:07 PM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: Details about the vacancies in any companies in Technopark?

Hello friend,
Recently there is no vacancy in any of the leading IT companies. But few days later INFOSYS will conduct an off campusing in Technopark.
This off campus program will be for Engineer graduate 2011 and 2012 batch. The cut off will be 65% all trough.
So be contact with the news papers and internet for updates.
24th November 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ mam,

Iam a final year B.Tech Biotechnology student. i want to kno wheteher there is any chance for getting bioinformatics job? and please intimate me if any offcampus scheduled for biotech students.
17th May 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
iam an electrical fresher and ineed to know that is there any vacancy for my proffesion.plese intimate me if threre is any vaccancies are found
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?