22nd March 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do 4 months Training in Faith Infotech Technopark, Kerala which has a collaboration with BSNL?

Respected Sir/Mam
I am M. Thiyaneswaran, student of ECE department finished my B.E. degree aggregate of 78% with history of nil arrears in S.K.P. Engineering College affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. I have attended the interview conduct by BSNL along with FAITH Infotech, Technopark, KERALA. I got selected in that Interview.
IT IS A FULL TIME 4 MONTHS PROGRAM CONDUCT BY BSNL ALONG WITH FAITH INFOTECH,TECHNOPARK,KERALA. THEY ASKED TO PAY Rs. 50,000 AS COURSE FEES WITH PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE..
MY DOUBT IS THAT IS THIS COURSE USEFUL OR NOT?
IF USEFUL, PLACEMENT IS ASSURED?

28th April 2016, 10:09 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do 4 months Training in Faith Infotech Technopark, Kerala which has a collaboration with BSNL?

See on seeing the course details no one can say about its genuine until and unless we get to the course material and the lecturer or the trainer who is teaching the course.

Also, now a days trainer taught something different what is mentioned in the curriculum and asking they say that this will be only asked in the interview which is too bad.

They don' teach to enhance your knowledge they teach you to complete their formality.

Even we also can not assure you that after completing the course you will be getting job as it is based on the talent not on the training and the money.

So, i will suggest you to go through the your self learning and enhance your knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?