12th April 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in MNCs after having 6 years of experience?

Sir,
I will be completing my M.tech in 2013 aug.. I am presently working in educational institution since 6 yrs.. Can I apply for a Job in MNC? Is there any age limit? Presently I am 31...Pls send me answer at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in MNCs after having 6 years of experience? -- [New]
  2. Job in MNCs or Government for a student pursuing BA and 4 years experience as Assistant Accountant?
  3. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  4. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  5. List of top MNC companies in which I can get after scoring 58% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  6. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  7. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?
  8. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech?
  9. Career opportunities after B.Tech if there are less chances of campus placements?
  10. How to get a job in MNC after doing MBA in marketing with 70%
  11. What to do to be placed in good companies having secured 57.2% in 10th class, 84.6% in Intermediate and 69% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  12. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
  13. Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?
  14. Can I do summer training in plant of Faridabad after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Course which would be the best after completion of CA? How much could be the salary?
  16. How can I apply for TN government job after completing B.E IT?
  17. Am I eligible for WIPRo after scoring 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 91%, 91% in BCA and 84% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can A.M.I.E with 3 years experience apply for M.E./M.Tech in Anna University, TANCET?
15th April 2014, 05:03 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for job in MNCs after having 6 years of experience?

No there is no age limit for applying jobs in MNC companies, all that matters is your skills and nothing else. It will be really good if you are taking some core subjects so that you can perform well in the interview with the experience which you have on it.

Now all you need to do is start applying for the job vacancies in different MNC companies the best way to get information on the vacancies in several companies is to talk with your friends who are working in different companies and ask them to inform you whenever there is a vacancy and also to refer you for the job which will help a lot to get the job.

There are several job portals and also linkedIn where you can search for the job in MNC companies and start applying for them.

The best thing to do now is actually to work in educational institution itself and try to do Ph.D part time so that you can get promoted to the next level in the place where you are working presently but if you are really interested in coming to the MNC companies then you can try it for sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?