1st February 2012, 01:12 PM
5vanshu

Details for admission in Military Nursing Pune? What is the minimum age and qualification?

please tells us the detail of how to get addmission in military nursing pune ,what is the minimum age, qualification etc

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to do get admission in military nursing institute at Pune? What is the minimum age and qualification for it?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Army's Military Nursing Service? Age, qualification for the same?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  4. Minimum qualification needed and how to apply for Military Nursing?
  5. What is the qualification for military nursing service?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Military Nursing Services after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. Need information about Military Nursing Service? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure for BSc Nursing in Military Nursing colleges? Names of the various military nursing colleges?
  9. Date of common entrance exam for MNS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for military nursing? What is the criteria? Which are the colleges providing military nursing?
  11. Rank details of PG nursing admission?
  12. What are the opportunities available after completing BSc Nursing? Date of start of Military Nursing Recruitment?
  13. Required age limit to apply for Indian Military Nursing Service after completion of 12th Class?
  14. Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?
  15. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  16. What can I do to get a job in military nursing service after completing BSc Nursing course
  17. How to get a job in Military Nursing? Can I apply for short service commission officers in Military Nursing
  18. Age limit and qualification to join Indian Military?
1st January 2013, 09:19 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: Details for admission in Military Nursing Pune? What is the minimum age and qualification?

Hello friends,
Admission Procedure:
The course commences in the month of Aug. Advertisements for recruitment appear in the leading news papers of the country in the month of Oct/ Dec every year, both for B Sc & GNM courses. Candidates are required to submit their application forms in the prescribed format, along with other necessary documents mentioned therein.

Eligibility:
The candidate must be an Indian National or a subject of Nepal or Sikkim,
Age 17-25 years.

Educational Qualification:
10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with minimum two years experience in the profession. Male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme must submit a Certificate of completion of a course of 6- 9 months duration approved by INC in lieu of midwifery, The candidate should have not less than 50% aggregate marks in all subjects. The candidate should have passed the examination in single attempt.

(OR)

10 class (Matriculation or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General.
Nursing Midwifery with a minimum of five years experience in the profession.

Selection Procedure:
1.Selection will be based on the merit of the candidate at an All India level.

2.A written objective type of examination will be conducted in February/ March every year, at certain selected centres (Published from time to time.)
Successful candidates will be called for an interview at selected centres in the month of April/May each year.

3.Candidates must be declared medically fit. The fitness will be determined by a Medical Board of Military Medical Officers.

4.Merit listed candidates based on the interview and medical fitness will be called for B. Sc. (Nsg).

5.Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of agreement to serve in the Military Nursing Service for a minimum period of 5 yrs a

6.permanent commissioned officers, on successful completion of the course.
Written Examination Centres:

7.The written examination will be conducted in 17 centres all over India.
Facilities:

8.Accommodation and Food: The students are provided with free accommodation, free laundry services and free food - a well balanced diet as per prescribed scales.

9.Medical Facilities: Students are provided with free medical services.
Leave and Travel Facilities: Students are granted 30 days vacation leave and 10 days mid term break.

10.Stipend and Uniform Allowance: A stipend of Rs.250/- per month is given during the four years of training. A initial outfit allowance of Rs 400/- is given on joining the course and a outfit renewal allowance of Rs 150 per year during the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of the course.

How to apply :
Desirous candidates should apply as per instructions given in the advertisement to Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DG – 1A), Min Of Defence, New Delhi –110001.

All queries regarding admission to be addressed to the above address.
BSc Nursing by Distance Education through IGNOU:

Apply to Director IGNOU,
Regional Centre
First Floor, MSFC Building,270,
Senapati Bapat Road
Pune 4011016
Headquarter address:
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068

Best of luck
17th February 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details for admission in Military Nursing Pune? What is the minimum age and qualification?

Total fees without entrance
8th September 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

is a BSc home science graduate is eligible to take admission in BSc nursing in army
3rd February 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir now iam studing in 2 i want to apply in AFMC nursing.HOW I GET ADMISSION IN THERE
20th January 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

MY AGE IS 24YR AND STUDENT OF POST BASIC BSC NURSING 2ND YEAR,CAN I APPLY FOR MILITARY NURSING JOB,AS A TEACHER
21st November 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am plus one bio maths student my aim is joining military nursing service what shall I do for next after plus one
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?