1st February 2012, 01:06 PM
5vanshu

What I have to do get admission in military nursing institute at Pune? What is the minimum age and qualification for it?

what is the minimum qualification, age & catreia to get addmission in military nursuing institute at pune

Related Questions:
  1. Details for admission in Military Nursing Pune? What is the minimum age and qualification?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Army's Military Nursing Service? Age, qualification for the same?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  4. Minimum qualification needed and how to apply for Military Nursing?
  5. What is the qualification for military nursing service?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Military Nursing Services after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure for BSc Nursing in Military Nursing colleges? Names of the various military nursing colleges?
  8. Date of common entrance exam for MNS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for military nursing? What is the criteria? Which are the colleges providing military nursing?
  10. What are the opportunities available after completing BSc Nursing? Date of start of Military Nursing Recruitment?
  11. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  12. How to do diploma course in Haryana state?
  13. Required age limit to apply for Indian Military Nursing Service after completion of 12th Class?
  14. Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?
  15. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  16. What can I do to get a job in military nursing service after completing BSc Nursing course
  17. Am I eligible for ICWA after completing B.Com with 48%
  18. How to get a job in Military Nursing? Can I apply for short service commission officers in Military Nursing
18th June 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do get admission in military nursing institute at Pune? What is the minimum age and qualification for it?

i am looking for an admission for my daughter in military nursing she has passed 12th science so what is a procedure for the same please let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?