28th July 2011, 03:00 PM
mkyogi

Details of Airorce Y Trade Exam paper?

please give detail of airforce 'y'trade exam paper who was held 2-8

25th August 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Airorce Y Trade Exam paper?

i want to see my call letter on net so tel me sight <y>g.

8th September 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i wana see my call letter on

19th September 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

What is exame date of y group

19th September 2011, 01:14 PM
malek basit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is exame date of y group
hey Friends

September

● M.P. PSC Forest Ranger and Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment Exam. (September 17-19)
● Indian Air Force Airmen Selection Test (Group Y Trade) (September)
● Haryana Teachers’ Eligibility Test, 2011 (for Classes I-V and VI-VIII) (September 24)
● Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank Officer (Scale I, II & III) Exam. (September 25)
● Madhya Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector, Subedar and Platoon Commander Exam., 2011 (September 25)
● Haryana Teachers’ Eligibility Test, 2011 (for Classes IX-XII) (September 25)
● Cauvery Kalpatharu Gramin Bank, Mysore Officers JMG Scale-I Exam. (September 25)
● Prathma Bank Officers JMG Scale-I Exam. (September 25)
● Senior Secondary Recruitment Exam. in Indian Navy (September-October)

So, keep it up
All the Best..

19th September 2011, 06:17 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear friend,
Here4 is the details about exam of Y trade.

Group-Y Airmen Selection Test

Indian Air Force conducts the Group-Y Airmen Selection Test for the recruitment of qualified male Indian citizens to fill in the various vacancies arising in IAF. Those who pass the written test with the required score have to appear a physical fitness test and personal interview thereafter. Aspirants who clear all these procedures can expect a posting in Indian Air Force in the Group Y posts.

Structure and Pattern of the Group-Y Airmen Selection Test

Written Test

The test will be of objective type. In the multiple-choice part, there will be questions on logical reasoning and general awareness. Questions on English grammar and comprehension will also be included in the test. The mode of instruction for the test will be bilingual, English and Hindi except the English language part. The test will last for a time period of 45 minutes.

Physical Fitness Test

A candidate’s ability to run is carried out to check the physical fitness of the aspirants. They should run 1.6 km within 8 minutes. Those who complete the test within 7.30 minutes or less will be awarded bonus marks on a comparative scale.

Qualification Criteria for Group-Y Airmen Selection Test

The educational qualification required to apply for the test is a pass in the 10+2 examination or its equivalent. They should have learned the course taking Science Commerce or Arts subjects. In addition, candidates should have completed the course with 50% aggregate marks. Diploma holders in any engineering disciplines are also qualified to apply for the test other than Auto Tech, GTI and IAF (P) trades. They ought to have completed the course from a recognized institute. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for the test.

Application Procedure for Group-Y Airmen Selection Test

The advertisement for the test along with the format of the form will be published in leading employment newspapers. Students have to use only the prescribed format that is given in employment dailies. After duly filling the forms, aspirants should submit it to the Indian Air Force academy attaching the pertinent credentials. They should send the forms only by ordinary post.

Scale of Pay: Once they join this post, aspirants may have to a training session. A stipend of Rs. 5700/- per month will be paid during the training session. Once they complete the training, they can expect gross remuneration of around Rs. 15477/- per month. With experience and according to their grades, they can expect hikes in their pay scale up to Rs. 37100/- per month.

Good luck

10th October 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

in merit list what is the minimum mark

16th October 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir mera y trade ka admit card nahi aaya mene do bacth 2010,11 ke app. Form bheje the plz detail me 09418805805 .Deepak kumar. From H.P.

29th October 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

which mark are included in merit list

29th October 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i finished 12th with 71% but in the english subject marks is less then 50,so i will select in iaf ?

4th November 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, in which month indian airman group 'y' selection test held

28th November 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i have passed 10 2 with 60% marks ,how can i will join Indian air force please send answer
there are any training institute for Indian air force(for y-trade)
[email protected]

23rd December 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir plz relese any job in iaf y group in utter pradesh..........sudeep singh

26th January 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i want some model paper of airmen y trade exam any one can suggest any link

26th February 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Details of Airorce Y Trade Exam paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i finished 12th with 71% but in the english subject marks is less then 50,so i will select in iaf ?
ya u will be selected, but first pass the wirtten n physical test and interview...best of luck..

28th April 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Airorce Y Trade Exam paper 2012?

please sir i want to know when was the date for appearing an exam please sir i am waiting for your reply................

21st May 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

please sir tell me that last year i applied for this..But i did not received admitcard.my markes in 10th=73% OR 12th commerce with75marks my DOB 29 march 1992 sir please send me about full detail at my e-mail id [email protected]

27th June 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir plz tell me when will the i.a.f recruitment of y group come cn u tel me the date when the recruitment came?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?