7th December 2015, 01:04 PM
sangam sood

Fee details of correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? Best trade for a CSE graduate working in an IT firm?

Hii presently im working in IT company at chandigarh and i have 2 years bond. I have done btech in cse in 2015 and now i want to do MBA through correspondace..so kindly help me out by providing fee details and trade in mba

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  2. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  3. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  4. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  5. Details regarding B.Sc course through correspondence?
  6. Can i join MBA program through correspondence in DAV Chandigarh?
  7. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  8. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  9. What kind of jobs are available in UPSC for B.E.(CSE) graduate who is working in an IT Firm?
  10. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  11. How to do MBA after working with IT firm?
  12. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  14. How may I pursue correspondence MBA course after completing B. Tech in CSE?
  15. Can I dream to become an IPS? I am an IT graduate and working in Small Firm
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  17. How can a B.E graduate working in MNC apply for ME (ECE) through correspondence course in Anna university?
  18. Is there any scope in MBA correspondence course?
9th December 2015, 02:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Fee details of correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? Best trade for a CSE graduate working in an IT firm?

Correspondence education is a nice idea specially for people that are currently working and wish to take up further studies. It is of great relevance in the market and basically it all depends on the kind of knowledge you possess. You would find many people out there who talk low of the distance learning and more however, knowledge is something that one has to master himself/herself. Thus, its good to keep your hopes high.

Coming to the courses that are currently regarded as best MBA/PGDM in India are:

1. IMT Ghaziabad - Center for Distance Learning
2. SCDL - Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning
3. IGNOU
4. NMIMS Distance Education
5. Manipal/Welingkar/etc and others.

Thus, first and foremost please note that Distance education itself means something that may or may not be in the location you are staying at. Thus, even if you are in Chandigarh would not matter much for your education to continue. What these distance learning programs do is that they give us exposure to open learning and you can learn at your own pace. Though they have semesters and timelines for the exams and all, but you would be exempted from attending regular classes and lectures.

The fees structure of these colleges vary depending on which one you go for. For example: IMT Ghaziabad fee structure is Rs 25000 per semester and so the total fees would be 1 lakh rupees for the entire 2 year PGDM Course.

On the other hand Symbiosis charges on Rs 30000/- which is payable one time (or two installments) and it caters to the entire course for 2 years. Hence, the fee structure would depend entirely on which college you choose to go with. I would urge you to connect with the offices/official websites to know about exact details on the same since they keep changing too.

Talking of which trade you should go for, I would suggest IT Management/Information Systems. The reason behind this would be the fact that you are already working in an IT Company and hence the more you study about how IT Companies work, function and operate the better knowledge you would have about it. Studying Finance/HR does not seem logically sense to me because you would really not find it worth switching for after already working for 4 years in IT Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?