31st May 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Details of companies offering placement for freshers? I have completed B.Tech Biotech with good percentage

I have completed B.Tech Biotech with good percentage and searching a suitable job as a Fresher. Kindly suggest the details of companies who are offering placement for freshers.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad City where I can get after completing MSc Biotech?
  2. What are the opportunities for M.Tech Biotech Freshers
  3. List of companies offering job for BSc Biotech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  5. Are there any companies hiring freshers in May? Can I get the lost of the companies? I have completed B.Tech with 80% and inter with 95%
  6. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  7. How to proceed to get a job in Biotech Company if I am an MSc Industrial Biotech Fresher? Which companies intake freshers?
  8. Placement in R&D Companies or Biotech Companies after M.Tech in Biotech?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  11. Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?
  13. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  14. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  15. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  16. When TCS, Wipro and Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Kanpur and Hyderabad for B.Tech 4th year student?
  17. List of reliable private companies to apply for electrical freshers?
  18. Names of the companies in Jalandhar for the job of BSc Biotech freshers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?