29th May 2012, 02:44 PM
purnima tyagi

Can I join CWA Foundation course after completion of 12th Class being a candidate with an age of 16 years?

I am 16 years old have passed my 12 can i take part in CWA foundatiom course

31st May 2012, 06:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CWA Foundation course after completion of 12th Class being a candidate with an age of 16 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by purnima tyagi View Post
I am 16 years old have passed my 12 can i take part in CWA foundatiom course
The minimum eligible age to enroll for the Foundation Program of Cost and Work Accountancy course is 17 years.
Even if you have passed the higher secondary level of examination, you will not be considered eligible for Foundation Course unless you have attained the age of 17 years.
Once you have attained the minimum eligible age prescribed by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, you will be considered eligible for the Foundation Course no matters which stream you followed in the higher secondary level and what percentage of marks you secured in the examination.
The registration is open throughout the year and in order to take admission, you will have to contact the Regional Council of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India located in your city/town.

For complete information regarding Cost and Work Accountancy course, you may refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?