4th September 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?

I am b.tech 3rd year electronics student. I would like to know the details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO.

23rd April 2017, 10:19 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?

-> It's not so easy to get a chance of doing internship in one of the finest organization such as ISRO.
-> ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization .
-> One needs to have academic records and also should have done projects and experience in research field .
-> You need to attend for an interview , if you get selected then you can do internship there under guidance of official over there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?