14th May 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?

Hello Friends,
I am doing M.Sc(Statistics) in 2nd semester. I would like to do an Internship in ISRO. Am I eligible to do an Internship in ISRO? Kindly provide me enough details about Internship in ISRO and which prior information is needed for this internship as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student?
  2. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  9. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  13. How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?
  14. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
18th May 2016, 01:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?

Eligibility Criteria required to do Internship in ISRO:

No, I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible to do Internship in ISRO. As you have not met the required eligibility criteria, you are not eligible. The basic educational qualification required and age criteria required are given below.

>> Minimum Educational Qualification Required:
* Candidates from B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc or AMIE in Civil Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 65% marks.

>> The maximum age allowed in order to appear in ISRO Internship program is 35 years for General Category candidates and 40 years for SC/ ST category candidates and 38 years for OBC Category candidates.

>> If you have passed B.E/ B.Tech before M.Sc i.e., during Bachelor level, then you are eligible to apply for Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?