20th August 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Details of the post of Radiographer in Punjab Health Department Chandigarh

Please send me details of post of radiographer in punjab health department chandigarh
what is the status of submitted application for the above mentioned post

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the contact details of BBA department in PU Chandigarh?
  2. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  3. How may I get a job of Radiographer in AIIMS, Jodhpur? I am a retired radiographer from S.N. Medical college, Jodhpur
  4. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  5. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Chandigarh and resides in Punjab?
  6. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  7. What would be considered as my home state in AEEE? I have done 12th from Chandigarh and having residential of Punjab
  8. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous years question papers for the post of clerk in Punjab and Haryana High court Chandigarh?
  10. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  11. How may one get domicile in Punjab?
  12. What's the schedule for M.A(Hindi) second exam in Punjab university, Chandigarh?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  14. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  15. Which should be my home state if I passed 12th from Chandigarh but have domicile certificate of Punjab?
  16. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  17. What is the scope for MPH in PGIMER Chandigarh or Punjab University Chandigarh?
  18. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
2nd June 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the post of Radiographer in Punjab Health Department Chandigarh

Radiographer question paper and answer send me plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?