23rd March 2011, 03:55 PM
santosh02

What's the schedule for M.A(Hindi) second exam in Punjab university, Chandigarh?

plz tell me exam date of m.a second hindi of punjab university chandigarh
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  2. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 22.87 in GATE and 321 score
  4. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  5. How to do B.Ed after doing B.A from Punjab University Chandigarh?
  6. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  8. What is the scope for MPH in PGIMER Chandigarh or Punjab University Chandigarh?
  9. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  10. What should I do to give the improvement exam of graduation at Punjab University? -- [New]
  11. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
  12. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  14. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  15. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  16. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  18. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
29th September 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the schedule for M.A(Hindi) second exam in Punjab university, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh02 View Post
plz tell me exam date of m.a second hindi of punjab university chandigarh
send details on my email id..
form ma hindi second session for exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?