1st June 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

When is the date for Ph.d entrance exam tests?

When is the date for Ph.d entrance exam tests? Is it conducted once in common date or in different dates? Can you please let me know about the entrance exam details? How to prepare and ensure that we will get the admission for the Ph.D course?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the date for Ph.d entrance exam tests? -- [New]
  2. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  3. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  4. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  6. Procedure and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  8. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  10. Sample papers for PhD Management entrance test
  11. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  12. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  14. Colleges and their entrance tests where I can pursue PhD in Demography?
  15. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  16. What can I do if applied for NERIST Ph.D entrance exam but haven't received admit card? Examination date of NERIST Ph.D entrance exam?
  17. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  18. About important medical entrance tests and their forms dates
29th June 2015, 12:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When is the date for Ph.d entrance exam tests?

The general Examination that one must crack to get into the course of PhD is the UGC-NET Examination.
The last date of applying for the UGC-NET Examination this year was 16th May and you can not apply for the Examination this year.
So just keep an eye out for the Application which will be open from April middle next year to the middle of May.
So keep an eye for that Examination date next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?