16th August 2011, 09:01 PM
sreesailamshalu

Criteria to join Air Force after MBBS course and the tests to be answered?

iam saranya krishnan,3rd year MBBS student...iam so much interested in joining airforce after MBBS course....i wish to know all the criterias and tests to be done for that..i wish to do PG also ...my father is an ex-airforceman..can i pls get to know about this...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  3. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS? -- [New]
  4. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join Air-force as a Pilot? Is there any reservation provided to defense personal entrants in Air Force?
  10. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  11. Criteria to join Air Force after completing my degree in computers?
  12. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
  13. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  15. Criteria to join Indian Airforce after MBBS?
  16. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  17. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force?
  18. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
1st November 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to join Air Force after MBBS course and the tests to be answered?

plz tel how to get job in airforce as a mbbs
19th February 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to join Air Force after MBBS course and the tests to be answered?

How to join indian air force after MBBS this year in 2012
25th February 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

hello!! m doin my 2 nd mbbs....m very intrested in joinin indian air force after mbbs as a doctor...how do i go about??
11th September 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR , AT PRESENT I AM GIRLDOING MBBS IN 3RD YEAR AND INTREST TO JOIN INDIAN AIRFORCE, HOW TO APPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?