14th December 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Winter Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) last year student?

Hello
Can you please provide the link to
apply for the TCS for winter internship?
i m in my last year btech ece
please send me the link or tell me the procedure
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  5. Am I eligible to do Winter Inplant Training in TCS, Lucknow being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  7. How may I do internship in TCS? Is any test required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  9. How can I apply for Winter Internship at ONGC being a B.Tech Geosciences 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  11. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  13. Chances of getting absorbed at TCS after internship?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  15. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  16. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. How to do winter internship in IIT? I am a student of NIT Srinagar
26th December 2014, 04:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Winter Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) last year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that TCS do not have provision of winter internship. Winter vacation is usually of short duration and hence TCS does not conduct any winter internship for the B.Tech students. It conducts entrance tests for internship opportunities in the winters to recruit interns in the upcoming summers. Hence you can apply in the entrance test in the month of October-November followed by resume screening and interview to get internship opportunity in the upcoming summer months. You need to contact the nearest TCS branch for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?