6th September 2011, 01:43 PM

How to get a Job in Northern Railway Board after the completion of Intermediate?

How can we get a job in nothern railway board after intermediate?
Please tell us all the information regarding this as soon as possible.

24th September 2011, 03:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Job in Northern Railway Board after the completion of Intermediate?

Any job in the railways is based on the written examination conducted by the RRB. Since you have completed your 12th class, you need to complete graduation to attend the RRB exam. The minimum eligibility requirement for the RRB is graduation in any discipline. Since you have completed the 12th class, you can look for posts based on that level of qualifications which will be published. For any posts in Railways you need to score high in the written test and further clear the interview round for getting a job.
21st October 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a Job in Northern Railway Board after the completion of Intermediate?

Will i completed my 2ndpuc & iti i want track man jobs what the procedure when the interview and exam
30th October 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm passed in 10 2 with 62% in 2009 and discontinue in degree i have to like join in marchent navy tell me process how to join.
12th February 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 12th in 2012 from science. So any types of Job in Railway Department i want join please tell me process how to join.
17th February 2013, 09:42 AM
the monk

Thumbs up Re: How to get a Job in Northern Railway Board after the completion of Intermediate?

Any job in the railways is based on the written examination conducted by the railway recruitment board(RRB). and you can apply for this jobs with +2 OR degree qualification only.you have finished your +2 ,every year RRB recruits members to fill the posts.observe the daily news paper or by watching news channels regularly you can know about the notification itself,then apply for that. thank you i wish you all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?