2nd June 2011, 11:35 AM
aanchalpundeer

Details for UPSC civil services exam? Which are the best books?

I want to know in details about the new present system for upsc civil services examination.also want to know about the best books for the preparation of the same

8th August 2012, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details for UPSC civil services exam? Which are the best books?

Graduation is the qualification which is essential to prepare for this exam. You can take up graduation in any stream pertaining to your interest. The age limit for this exam is 21-30 years. Selection process consists of a preliminary exam. Main exam can be written only by those who clear preliminary examination. Last step is a personal interview. Refer books by NCERT, The Pearson CSAT Manual by Edgar Thorpe, CSAT General Studies by Abhijith Guha, Civil Services Success Planner by KK Sharma etc.
16th April 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details for UPSC civil services exam? Which are the best books?

Sir ,I am just a b.tech final year student and I want to do preparation for civil services , so plz give me some instructional knowledge about it and which type of coaching center should I join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?