15th December 2009, 02:09 PM
Sonu Tamang

Eligibility and books for Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service through UPSC Civil Services Exam?

Dear Sir,

I want to apply for "Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service" through UPSC Civil Services Exam.

Pls. send me more information about Eligibility & Books for preparation.

Sonu

31st December 2009, 09:51 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility and books for Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service through UPSC Civil Services Exam?

You must have a bachelor degree from a recoganised college/university with atleast 50% aggregate,and must not crossed the age limit of 30years for general candidates.

Folow the books of upkar prakashan and pratyogite darpan.
2nd January 2010, 09:34 PM
sharma

Default Re: Eligibility and books for Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service through UPSC Civil Services Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonu Tamang View Post
Dear Sir,

I want to apply for "Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service" through UPSC Civil Services Exam.

Pls. send me more information about Eligibility & Books for preparation.

Sonu
(NOTIFICATION) UPSC, IAS Civil Services Examination 2010 (PRELIMS) have announced...

for eligibility and other criteria visit the below link......

http://upscportal.com/civilservices/NOTIFICATION/UPS-IAS-Civil-Services-Examination-2010
3rd January 2010, 02:34 PM
kusum singal

for UPSC exams u can go through http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm#Notifications link.
best of luck
3rd January 2010, 04:13 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Civil services exams books can be obtained from the G.K Publications and the other leading publication or can attend some coaching so that they provide the required training for the examination.
All the best.
29th March 2010, 03:37 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
the books and magazines for P & T accounts finance service through UPSC service is from upkar prakshan and pratiyogita darpan.these are monthly issue.moreover you can check out the website such as
http://upscportal.com/civilservices/NOTIFICATION/UPS-IAS-Civil-Services-Examination-2010
as well as www.google.com and can make a search there
7th April 2010, 03:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
you will get the books of pratiyogita darpan,
or upkar prakshan from the market, this is the
best book for the prepration of upsc civil services
examinations................

all the best...
10th April 2010, 04:27 PM
dreamgirl

hi
you can visit
http://www.careerquizonline.com/free-quiz-online/quiz-index.asp
http://upscportal.com/

you can buy books of g.k publisher or upkar prakshan for your nearby market

best of luck
11th January 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

When will be announce the result of CPF 2010
11th March 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Please mention me the books name also for P&T Accounts & Finance Service

Regards
Aishu
17th October 2014, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me detailed syllabus of indian p&t account &finance service through upsc civil service exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?