24th July 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Difference among Electronics, Electronic & Communication and Electronics & Telecommunication branches?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma Engineering but confused which stream should I choose among Electronics, Electronic & Communication and Electronics & Telecommunication? Difference among all branches?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for STA B post (1090) for Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  3. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  4. How to approach Havells company for internship in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering? Where are the branches of this company?
  5. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  6. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What is the scope of CSE now and after 4 years?
  8. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  10. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  13. Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication
  14. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Electronics & Telecommunication?
  16. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  17. In which subject it is better to do M.Sc being Electronics & Telecommunication engineer?
  18. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Ltd Software Engineer Interview? -- [New]
31st July 2017, 07:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference among Electronics, Electronic & Communication and Electronics & Telecommunication branches?

Electronic & Communication is one of the most trending stream in engineering courses. It focus in the study of all electronics communication systems. While Electronics & Telecommunication stream is basically sub category of Electronics and communication. Electronics and Telecommunication deals with only Telephonic communication systems and is most preferably chosen by those candidates who are interested in hardware system for telecommunication systems.
Electronics deals with electronics system which includes both of above streams.
31st July 2017, 10:08 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference among Electronics, Electronic & Communication and Electronics & Telecommunication branches?

There is very interesting difference in among Electronics, Electronic & Communication and Electronics & Telecommunication branches.

1. Electronics is the key branch which covers all electronics part.
2. Electronic & Communication is sub-category of serial number 1 i.e. Electronics.
3. Electronics & Telecommunication is sub- category of serial number 2 i.e. Electronic & Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?