8th December 2015, 02:22 AM
DOMESHWAR14395

In which subject it is better to do M.Sc being Electronics & Telecommunication engineer?

Sir,
I am engineering(electronics and telecommunication) student and want to do M.Sc which subject is better for me? Please tell me the syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  3. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Best specialization to study in MBA for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  6. An Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer can be a Flying Officer?
  7. Can I apply for Electronics related posts in BARC being a Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer?
  8. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer science after PG Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  12. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  13. Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Electronics & Telecommunication?
  14. What is the work of electronics and telecommunication engineer?
  15. How to join ISRO after completing 12th science?
  16. What to do after B.Tech ECE : M.Tech or MBA?
  17. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  18. Last 10 years question papers for section engineer in electronics and telecommunication?
8th December 2015, 06:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject it is better to do M.Sc being Electronics & Telecommunication engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMESHWAR14395 View Post
Sir,
I am engineering(electronics and telecommunication) student and want to do M.Sc which subject is better for me? Please tell me the syllabus.
You are a student of B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication so you can do M.Sc degree in Electronics.

But from point view, you can do M.Tech/ M.E in Electronics subject. So you can apply for GATE exam to get admission in M.Tech course.

I have attached the syllabus so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Sc. Electronics.pdf(319.1 KB, 128 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?