26th April 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Difference between M.Sc after B.Sc and integrates B.Sc-M.Sc?

How is integrated msc different? Is it integrated msc more valuable than ordinary msc? Which of these two offers good job and high salary?which is more top?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between M.Sc after B.Sc and integrates B.Sc-M.Sc? -- [New]
  2. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  5. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  6. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  7. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  8. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  9. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  10. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  11. Which type of jobs we can do after B.Sc maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  13. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  14. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  15. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  16. What should I do to get admission in MSc? I am studying BSc Sem 3
  17. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  18. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
26th April 2016, 05:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between M.Sc after B.Sc and integrates B.Sc-M.Sc?

The duration of Integrated M.Sc course is 5 years where as regular M.Sc course is just 2 years.

In order to be eligible to join Integrated M.Sc course, the minimum academic qualification required is 12th standard. But to join regular M.Sc course, one should have completed Graduation in B.Sc.

To get admission for Regular M.Sc course, one should have to crack the Entrance Exam conducted by the respective university for which the candidate is applying for.

To the best of my knowledge, it would be better to opt for Integrated M.Sc course with the duration of 5 years.

Integrated M.Sc course curriculum is completely different from Regular M.Sc course.

During Integrated M.Sc course, your learning curve will be high. You would be given scope to learn more subjects with good amount of syllabus. In addition, there is a scope for you to gain excellent practical knowledge.

The scope for learning will be less in Regular M.Sc course.

Apart from this, the job opportunities would be more for Integrated M.Sc candidates compared to Regular M.Sc candidates.

Companies believe that Integrated M.Sc candidates can best fulfill their job requirements.

You have not mentioned your highest level of academic qualification. If you have just completed your 12th standard, I suggest you to go for Integrated M.Sc course only.
26th April 2016, 08:20 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How is integrated msc different? Is it integrated msc more valuable than ordinary msc? Which of these two offers good job and high salary?which is more top?
Integrated M.sc is a course which one can pursue directly right after completing 12th. Its duration is 5 years.
while Ordinary M.sc. can be pursued after completing Bachelor in Science which is B.sc. Duration of Ordinary M.sc is 2 years.
Structure and syllabus of integrated M.sc is totally focused to make students master in science.
while in ordinary M.sc its choice of students to pursue master in science.
7th February 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I don't know total course charge of M.Sc. from IGNOU open university.Please send the total course charge details.
30th May 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a integrated Msc student apply for jobs/Courses that require graduation as basic qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?