6th October 2015, 12:15 AM
pattyeti

Difference between Territorial Army and Indian army salary and allowance?

If any difference in salary and allowance in the Territorial Army and Indian Army is there, then it would not be good to provide the details to me?

7th October 2015, 09:20 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Difference between Territorial Army and Indian army salary and allowance?

# In India, we can classify the army into two classes:

* Indian Army
* Territorial Army (TA)

# Main difference between these two sections of Indian Army is that Indian Army is regular full-time Indian Army on the other hand Territorial Army is part-time job.

# The pay band, allowances, privileges and other facilities are almost equal in both regular Indian Army and Territorial Army.

# Territorial Army also offer equal chances of promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria.

# Territorial Army involves only few days of training in a year. It is stand-by or reserve force in the event of any urgency. While regular army is full-time service in which soldiers/officers have to engaged in military operations throughout their service period.
22nd June 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Territorial Army and Indian army salary and allowance?

What will be position for ( afterMDS) Oral& Maxillofacial surgeon in territorial Army officer
20th August 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Territorial army havildar basic pay and regular army havilder basic pay different
20th September 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

If i get the T. A army, then can i go for regular army selection recruitment
15th October 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Is territorial army provides every month salary
5th March 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I got passing marks in ssc 10th In had 12th commerce 44.33%
Graduation b.com passing 43% Age 31 I am capable? Can I apply for T. A bharti???
7th March 2020, 11:05 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

--Candidate must passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

--Candidate must passed graduation with minimum of 50% Mark's.

--Age not less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.

--Candidate must be a Indian Citizen.

--Candidate must be Physically and Mentally strong

--Important Dates:-

:-Last Date of submission form--31 January,2020

:-Interview. ---April,2020

Pay scale :-15,000 per month
23rd March 2020, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Sanjay I am born on 6th feb 1997 23 years
12th pass 66% Can I apply for TA
31st March 2020, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pass12th with 70%,my age is 24years ,I eligible for this TA job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?