10th December 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Which are the different courses offered in the field of microbiology?

may i know d different courses offered in the field of microbiology. what are the courses available after completing B.Sc microbiology.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  2. Is M.Sc. Microbiology course offered in IGNOU? -- [New]
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  5. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  6. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  7. Which are the courses offered in the field of genetics?
  8. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  10. What are the master degree courses relevant to Microbiology?
  11. Courses related to Microbiology field for 12th Biology WBCHSE Board student?
  12. Field of microbiology with better job oppurtunities
  13. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  14. Which are the medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Is Medical Microbiology a non reliable field?
  16. Which courses do I need to opt after giving T.Y exams from the field of Microbiology?
  17. Which entrance exam should I appear for career in marine engineering? Which are the different courses offered in this field?
  18. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
17th August 2012, 01:00 AM
sauravmillion

Default Re: Which are the different courses offered in the field of microbiology?

Hello Dear

Microbiology is purely a research oriented subject.So it is highly necessary for a B.Sc graduate to keep in mind the Higher studies option to be able to expect a handsome job and better career option.In India its hard to find a job with just B.Sc graduation certificate because most of the small and big pharmaceutical companies look forward to working experience. However if a candidate is having M.Sc or equivalent certificate in the same stream, then they are hired and offered high packages.Here are the list of higher studies programs you should opt for:

---> Master degree(M.Sc in Biotechnology) in order to get an higher package.

---> Post graduate program in similar fields because these are short term certification based programs.Even distance education would also come handy.

---> PhD for a post doctoral degree to entertain employment with more focused and analytical based functions such as microbiological analysis, quality assurance or research and development.

CAREER OPTIONS:

You can avail your career options in some of the best pharmaceutical sectors of our country.You can also get some wonderful opportunities in research and development labs of govt and privately run hospitals, food storage industries, beverage,oil and paint companies and similarly other research oriented specialized organizations like chemical industries.

To be honest the growth of biotechnology in India is very poor.It may be hard to digest but thats true. However the growing countries like US, Japan are most finest destination for this subject.

I hope you would be benefited by my post.Best of luck

Regards Saurav

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?