9th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Medical Microbiology a non reliable field?

I am studying B.Sc. second year with microbiology (biotechnology and biochemistry). I am sure to choose medical microbiology but i read on internet that medical microbiology is very non reliable and a field that is insulted by doctors. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  2. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  3. After MSc in Microbiology can we study M.D in microbiology? Is it related to medical field?
  4. How to do MSc in medical microbiology
  5. How to do Ph.D in Medical Microbiology?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  7. Should I take all six units of Microbiology in B.Sc final year to enter in Exomicrobiology/Medical Microbiology?
  8. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  9. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  10. What to do after M.Sc. Medical Microbiology?
  11. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  12. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  13. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to choose between Clinical Research and MSc Medical Microbiology?
  15. Which field is better between medical biotechnology and microbiology?
  16. How to do Ph.D in the same field if I am a student of MSc Medical Microbiology student
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  18. Is Medical Transcription or Microbiology a good choice to go for?
27th April 2018, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Medical Microbiology a non reliable field?

Different people have different view about any field. Most of the fields have their own value and if you have got quality education in it, then you will succeed.

Doctors are at the top of medical field and most of the other healthcare professionals are inferior to them, but still every one has their own value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?