6th December 2015, 05:30 AM
Sharma Ashish ji

Diploma engineering student can apply for LEET entrance exam of UKSEE?

Hello sir, I want to know that i am in 3rd year of diploma in civil Engg. Can I give this exam? And what is the percentage of seats in UKSEE for civil engineering???

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  2. How to do B.E after studying in Polytechnic College Jabalpur
  3. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  4. Chances of getting lateral entry into B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  6. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  8. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  9. Being a diploma in Electrical Engineering student how can I prepare for LEET?
  10. How many seats are reserved for diploma holders in UKSEE exam? How many government colleges are there in Uttaranchal?
  11. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  12. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  13. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  14. UKSEE entrance exam for MCA after B.Scom with 55% marks and Maths at 12th standard?
  15. Am I eligible for UKSEE MCA entrance exam? How may I get last year entrance exam papers? I've domicile of UP
  16. Tips to crack LEET for diploma student
  17. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  18. How can I appear for LEET entrance exam after diploma in Civil Engineering?
6th December 2015, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma engineering student can apply for LEET entrance exam of UKSEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharma Ashish ji View Post
Hello sir, I want to know that i am in 3rd year of diploma in civil Engg. Can I give this exam? And what is the percentage of seats in UKSEE for civil engineering???
Yes, diploma in engineering student are eligible for LEET exam.

Those candidates who have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks are eligible for LEET exam.

Your age should above 18 years.
29th December 2020, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma engineering student can apply for LEET entrance exam of UKSEE?

I am in 3rd year of diploma so can i apply for uksee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?