28th June 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Being a diploma in Electrical Engineering student how can I prepare for LEET?

Hello
I am studying diploma in
eliectrical engineering and i
want to know how to prepare for leet exam
as i m a diploma student
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET? -- [New]
  2. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  3. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  4. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  5. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  6. Best ways to prepare for PSU exam? I am a student of Electrical Engineering
  7. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  8. Tips to crack LEET for diploma student
  9. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Sample question papers to prepare for LEET Haryana? I am pursuing diploma from Mechanical
  12. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  13. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. Which course to join in software testing field?
  15. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
  16. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  17. How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE
  18. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
21st November 2014, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a diploma in Electrical Engineering student how can I prepare for LEET?

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. It is an entrance exam conducted for students who wish to get admission in Second year of B.Tech/ B.E course after completion of Diploma course. You need to prepare three years Diploma syllabus for LEET examination. Questions in LEET examination will be asked from important subjects of your three years Diploma course. Since, you are an Electrical Engineering student, you need to concentrate more on Control Systems, Electric Circuits, Network Analysis, Integrated Circuits, etc. to score good marks in LEET examination. By scoring good marks in LEET examination, you can get admission in top college for pursuing your higher studies.
19th January 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a diploma in Electrical Engineering student how can I prepare for LEET?

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?