13th November 2010, 09:19 PM
Boniface Mwongela

Diploma in Leather technology course?

I need to know the fees, the period of completion, and also i want to study through correspondence using the following address:
Bata Shoe Company,
P.o Box 23, 00217 Limuru, Kenya.
E-mail: [email protected]

Regards

Boniface K.Mwongela

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary and scope for Leather Technology Diploma freshers?
  2. Starting salary for Diploma holders in Leather Technloogy? Scope for the same?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Leather Technology in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream? -- [New]
  5. Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  6. Best colleges to study PG Diploma in Leather Technology at Germany?
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  8. Number of seats available in Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata for studying Tread Leather Technology through JELET? From which Bank branches I will get the application form?
  9. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  10. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Leather Technology in West Bengal on the basis of lateral entry through JELET exam?
  12. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Leather Technology in West Bengal?
  13. List of colleges in Punjab which offers Diploma in Leather Technology?
  14. How can I apply to study correspondence Diploma in Leather Technology if completed 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech from different branch if I am a Diploma in Leather Technology holder?
  16. Where can i pursue Diploma in Leather Footwear and Technology in Aligarh?
  17. Polytechnic courses other than Engineering for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th?
  18. Need complete information about Diploma course in Leather Technology?
19th November 2010, 02:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Leather technology course?

The Diploma in Leather technology course is a program apt for those aspiring to build a career in the Leather Technology business and equips them with considerable competencies. The diploma course is for a period of 3 years and 6 months. The eligibility to join the course is SSLC or Matriculation with in an age of 18 – 35 years. There are many reputed institutions offering this course like NIFT, NID, CLRI, NIFD, JD Institute of Fashion Tech etc. Please visit concerned institutes website as to get further information on the fee structure and admission procedure.
21st November 2010, 12:07 AM
Boniface Mwongela

Thank you very much for your reply. I read and understand it. Regarding to my carear, lastly i did Basic leather manufacture in 1998 and practice of leather manufacture in 1999 from Rhodes University( Leather industrial research institute- South Africa )which i passed with distintion and credit respectively. Having been seeking a college that offers distance learning all that long, the reason , I'm working in Bata shoe kenya -Tannery- as a production supervisor for over ten years. Please let me know if i can be offered to learn athough i am over 40 years.
Thanks.
Best regards
Boniface Mwongela
1st May 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m pankaj singh from agra (up)-india i m student of gli branch-leather tech final year
i wanna a job
30th May 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for Diploma in leather technology
23rd June 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

pls send detail for diploma in Leather technology. I m Pravin kumar and passd 12th 2011 54% in Z.B.C . I Want to know fees and sylabus my id [email protected]
5th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

which institute offer leather technology course in delhi or in gurgoan
18th September 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed class 10 and want 2 study anything about leather .
24th October 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I am student b.com.mein chahta ki leather ki field me career banau.mein confused hu kunsha course better rhega please my help me
22nd March 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i gave secondary exam.now i wany to read lether technology.what will i do?
11th June 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know about the sylabus of the entrance exam,exam date & admission date of diploma in leather technology. Plz tell me all information in detail. & name of govt & private institutes also iin W.B.
13th July 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do diploma in leathet tecnology after 12th? Presently i have done my 10th and m doin my junior college in commerce. is it possible for me to do with commerce and after 12th? plz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?