21st June 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study correspondence Diploma in Leather Technology if completed 12th?

Respected Sir,
How can I do Diploma in Leather Technology in correspondence or distance education? I have completed my 12th and I want to do this Diploma course through correspondence. Kindly tell me how I can apply? I live in Andhra Pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  2. Can I study correspondence MBA if completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering on 12th basis?
  3. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  4. Diploma in Leather technology course?
  5. Number of seats available in Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata for studying Tread Leather Technology through JELET? From which Bank branches I will get the application form? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for bank PO exam after doing diploma after 12th
  7. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Leather Technology in West Bengal on the basis of lateral entry through JELET exam?
  9. Suitable courses for me after completing Diploma in Leather Goods and Footwear Technology?
  10. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Technology?
  11. Duration of correspondence B.Tech course for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder?
  12. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  13. How to study B.Pharm by correspondence after completing diploma in Pharmacy Technician?
  14. Is Diploma in Fisheries Technology/Aquaculture available to study in India?
  15. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?
  18. Can I apply for BSNL after completing diploma in information technology? Details on how can I apply?
25th June 2015, 03:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study correspondence Diploma in Leather Technology if completed 12th?

You need just 10th qualification to get admission in Diploma in Leather Technology. You must take admission in an AICTE approved college and this course if done in correspondence mode will not be approved by AICTE. Therefore, if you want to apply for government job then try to get admission in a regular course which is approved by AICTE.

You should apply for polytechnic entrance exam of your state and try to get a excellent rank in it. You will be called for counselling on the basis of rank you have got and those with good rank will get admission in top colleges.
25th June 2015, 04:15 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply to study correspondence Diploma in Leather Technology if completed 12th?

Yes you can get admission in diploma through correspondence as if you completed your 12th standard. You will get correspondence diploma in mostly open universities. You have to search appropriate open university for getting admission. You can apply online to get admission in open university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?