14th August 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges to study PG Diploma in Leather Technology at Germany?

Hello sir, I am studying graduate course in Leather Technology. I want to study PG Diploma in Leather Technology from Germany. Please suggest me some best colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Leather Technology in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  3. Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?
  4. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  5. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Leather Technology in West Bengal?
  6. List of colleges in Punjab which offers Diploma in Leather Technology?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India? -- [New]
  8. Where can i pursue Diploma in Leather Footwear and Technology in Aligarh?
  9. How can I apply to study correspondence Diploma in Leather Technology if completed 12th?
  10. Need complete information about Diploma course in Leather Technology?
  11. How to do Fashion Designing course after B.Com?
  12. What is the scope and salary prospects for Leather Technology Diploma holders?
  13. Expected salary and scope for Leather Technology Diploma freshers?
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Starting salary for Diploma holders in Leather Technloogy? Scope for the same?
  16. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  17. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?