12th November 2010, 12:57 AM
anshul sethi

Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?

ia m in class 12 with pcb as mah subjects without maths so am i egligible for this biomedical engennering and wht should i do to join this course

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  3. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  4. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  5. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after 12th without Maths
  7. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  8. Is it possible to do MBBS after completion of BE course?
  9. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  11. What can I do after passing 12th with PCB?
  12. Is this possible to pursue MBBS after completion of BE?
  13. Admission in PD memorial Delhi(NCR) college for Biomedical Engineering without Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for it? Subjects in Biomedical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 46% in PCB in HSC? I have passed my 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  16. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  17. Information about Osmania University B.Sc Nursing notification -- [New]
  18. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
24th August 2011, 02:44 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?

Friend,

Please give more detail with your percentage marks and also mention in which university you want to apply.
24th August 2011, 08:30 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshul sethi View Post
ia m in class 12 with pcb as mah subjects without maths so am i egligible for this biomedical engennering and wht should i do to join this course
Yes you are eligible to apply for the bio medical engineering course after the completion of your 10+2 in PCB.
A candidate can apply for the bio medical course after the 10+2 if he/she is 10+2 pass from science stream.
You can apply for the Bio medical course through AIEEE exam, IIT or any other state technical entrance examination.
The duration of the course is of 4 years.

By the entrance exam mentioned above a candidate can also apply for the other branches of engineering like computer science, mechanical, electrical and so on.
So you are eligible to apply for the bio medical course. You can apply for this course through any entrance exam mentioned above. After the counselling you will get the college.
In most of the colleges there is direct entry scheme also you can apply through that also.
10th September 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?

what is the scope for biomedical engineering ?can i apply the biomedical course through CET exam ?
20th February 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any direct scheme for bio medical engineering after class xll ??/
1st March 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

is biology is required to do biomedical or biotechnology or PCM is just required???
15th May 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

after 12-sci what can i do in medical stream please send us information about 3 yrs courses also colleges & fees structure & they must have scope
23rd May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i am 4rm cbse board nd i dnt have maths nd m having pcb as my main subject can i do biomedical engineering ftr 12
1st June 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for bio-medical i got 130 in PCB out of 300
19th November 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

can i apply in biomedicalengneering with PCB without MATHS
27th May 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest me the best private colleges for biomedical engineering in delhi ncr
27th May 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest me the best private colleges in delhi ncr or in banglore pune hyderbad ahmdabad for biomedical engineering and their entrance exam
10th June 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i complete 12th in PCB in 2012.can i take admission ICAS manipal
14th November 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for biomedical engineering after passing 12th with pcb in the main subject without maths?
25th December 2013, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
13th May 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible for biomedical engineering after passing 12th with PUB in the main subject without maths
25th May 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default am i eligible for biomedical engineering,i have passed with 65% in theory and 11 in gujcet

plz tell me
am I eligible for biomedical engineering with B-group in 12 science
I have got 65% in theory and 11 in gujcet
plz reply
9th June 2015, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

Is is pssible to get admission to bio medical engineering with out maths in 12th level
25th March 2022, 05:27 PM
Emmanuel Mumba

I would Like to do biomedical ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING I have a craft certificate in Power ELECTRICAL How to Go about it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?