10th February 2010, 08:06 PM
ilucool2

do i have to go for coaching?

sir i complete my bsc from a n average college and i don have any knowledge , sir should i have to go for coaching ,n if yes than for what cause i want to study for psc n some people are saying me that my jrf syllabus will b come in the psc ...

11th February 2010, 03:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: do i have to go for coaching?

i think you should go for coaching, so that your command on paper should be perfect, and coaching gives right path. for syllabus regarding quiry please visit that mention site for more detail-

educationalworkshop.com/syllabus-for-indian-council-of-medical-research-jrf-t-401.html.
11th February 2010, 04:46 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey Friend
Its not at all a bad idea to go for coaching as through coaching your edges will be improved.So don't worry and go for it.
11th February 2010, 06:11 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

i did not get your question at all dear but as you are your self confused so much and seem to be vulnerable in academics so you should go for a good coaching definitely as they mak understand how much you need to progress or learn in order to reach to your goal.. hope you got my point and all the best do take a good coaching is my advice to you as you are steppping into a field where you need to perform real good and above others so it will be better if you take some coaching and experts openions on what to follow and what not to.. bbbye take care .. god luck to you in whatever you do....
11th February 2010, 08:44 PM
thakurbaba307

you are your best judge,first you decide what subject you want to choose for your pcs examination because you also have to prepare for general studies in addition to your optional paper. so, keep such a subject which also aids you in your general studies.
though coaching is not sacrosanct still, if you can afford do join some coaching institute as they will not only train you, you could also find a peer group to discuss exams and its preparations
21st February 2010, 09:22 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dont waste your time, i think you must go for coaching, if you have to clear the exams very well. if you join coaching your basics is clear well.
23rd March 2010, 07:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

yes if you interested to do coaching, then go for it, The first thing that you have to do is to find a coaching centre where they have coaching programs that you can enroll in..........coaching will helps you in future to clear the various entrance exams...........
24th March 2010, 03:29 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
in todays world coaching has become a good profession.if you find that you can help other with your command in particular subject then you should go for coaching.
best of luck
30th March 2010, 06:21 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you must go for coaching.
before that you must have some strong determination leaving all what others are saying.
all te best.
7th May 2010, 02:05 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Its your choice but i think coaching is necessary not only for understanding the matter but also from motivation purposes. If you want to remain motivated for studies then coaching is the best.

Since they always try to give regular mock test and if you fare well then you get the confidence and motivation to work more hard

So cheers and surely join coaching
7th May 2010, 07:16 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

all collect your note from the starting of the year,what ever you study.put them in one file. no better notes can be given,better then this. check it out. i used to do like that oly. if u go in net you can find more links for question you ask in the field you like. http://indiancurrentaffairs.blogspot.com/2010/05/05052010.html....http://answers.gktoday.in/2010/05/what-is-constitution-95th-amendment-act.html...like this so mauy links are there. they eill update you the current information.
7th May 2010, 08:30 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilucool2 View Post
sir i complete my bsc from a n average college and i don have any knowledge , sir should i have to go for coaching ,n if yes than for what cause i want to study for psc n some people are saying me that my jrf syllabus will b come in the psc ...
Hi
Sorry to say but I didnt get you ..
Please ask any thing but in clear manner.......
If you have any problem with your study please go for coaching.
Good bye
7th May 2010, 12:22 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

i guesss you want to know about how you will give your PSC exam.but you didnt mnetion the state anyway here is some of the common topics for the exam at
troi.cc.rochester.edu/~markfey/PSC408/Syllabus408.pdf

and about coaching, since you are not satisfied with your college lectures. it is suggested you go for the coaching classses
7th May 2010, 01:02 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

First of all be relaxed, you are looking some what frustrated

Persuing B.sc from an Average college is not the matter, for been weak in studies expect some exceptional case, there must be some problem from your side.

However, If you are feel even 20% the need of coaching then, there is nothing to think on it just go for it.There is nothing problem i joining coaching, wehere as if we talk about syllabus it is not the problem coaching centre is for completeing your syallabus and clearing your doubts so dont worry for it.

And Public Service Commission is not so tough nut to crack just join a good coaching and follow there methodology and instructions for tackleing the entrance and nothing else.

Remember "No one canjude anyone better then Himself" so if you feel the need for it, just go for.

Best of Lcuk
7th May 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

your confidence is your success. always thing positive. take your own ideas. every body have there own different talents,use the.........have a great success.
7th May 2010, 03:28 PM
satishkomer

If you think that you don't have the knowledge....work hard.....Coaching only give you platform...ultimateley you have do.....

Check in your local area....there could be any reputaded Coahing centre will be available but even then try to read Magzine.....Like India today....Paper like Economics Time
Enhance your Subject as well as gerenal Knowledge.......

Best of Luck
7th May 2010, 03:32 PM
dattatreya sitaram

Quote:
dear,

go for coaching then you will a step nearer to your goal,ok!
ALL THE BEST
7th May 2010, 06:24 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
No matter where you studied and still you can grasp your knowledge and do better if you have interest. Yes, you are correct, better you join any of the reputed coaching institutes for the PSC and try as much as possible. Then the syllabus is usually the General awareness and the MAT and technical question to some extent and there is no way related to JRF syllabus which is highly subject oriented question and the core subject based.

All the Best !!!
31st August 2010, 03:24 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
Knowledge is everything,if you have no sufficient knowledge on your subject you can not stand alone
since you have said that you can not get proper knowledge,
so I will you suggest you to go for a particular very good faculty.
otherwise you can go to the coaching center.

Good luck.
1st September 2010, 01:40 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, it is not mandetary to go coaching classes to get chance in psc.

but if you take coaching classes seriously, then it will be very much helpful for you.

all the best...........
1st September 2010, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

y u all guys go for coaching,ur regular notes is the good coaching for u............
17th February 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i am b.pharmacy graduate,pls sir tell me can i prepare for IFoS and mp forestry myself.what i have to do.
3rd July 2011, 08:59 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Smile Re: do i have to go for coaching?

you are able to perform well without caaching itself so no need for it. if you go your performance may increase but can not give assurance for increase in marks
1st September 2011, 11:29 PM
sanju38121

Sir, i think you have to join coaching as soon as possible only then you will be able to get the command on the weak subject so go for the coaching

all the best
regards
1st September 2011, 11:36 PM
sanju38121

Sir, if you join coaching classes at this time these classes will give a strongest platform to your career and these classes also helps you in cracking all types of entrance exams.

All the best
regards
1st September 2011, 11:38 PM
sanju38121

Sir, join the coaching classes as soon as possible because these classes will be act as boost for your career

all the best
6th November 2011, 05:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Yeah you may take up coaching as it would provide you enough practice and burden, so that you don;t get time to relax.

Coaching also would show you a right path for our preparation for the exam.

So you may take up a good coaching and follow regularly what they teach
6th February 2012, 03:11 PM
edward1989

i did not get your question at all dear but as you are your self confused so much and seem to be vulnerable in academics so you should go for a good coaching definitely as they mak understand how much you need to progress or learn in order to reach to your goal.. hope you got my point and all the best do take a good coaching is my advice to you as you are steppping into a field where you need to perform real good and above others so it will be better if you take some coaching and experts openions on what to follow and what not to.. bbbye take care .. god luck to you in whatever you do....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?