10th July 2011, 12:39 PM
krita

Is there any need of taking coaching for entrance exam of MSc Biotech? How many years of coaching is necessary?

sir ,
Is their any need to take coaching for entrance exam of m.sc biotech,if yes then how many year coaching is necessary and also tell me some coaching institute in delhi and n.c.r

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?
  2. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  3. Any coaching for entrance exam needed for MSc maths? Is 1 month of coaching enough to clear the entrance exam?
  4. Best universities or institutes for M.Sc in Physics? Is coaching for JAM will be best? List of good coaching institutes for JAM exam? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for brilliant tutorials for biotechnology?
  6. How to prepare for Civils? Previous years question papers? Best coaching centers?
  7. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  8. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  9. Can I start IFS coaching right from class XI? For how long should I do IFS coaching?
  10. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  11. Coaching institutes which are to be preferred for GATE Biotech exam?
  12. Coaching centers for UGC NET exam for MSc Mathematics students?
  13. How to prepare for GATE in ECE branch without taking any coaching from coaching center?
  14. Best coaching institute for CLAT Exam preparation in Delhi/Gurgaon/NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where to do coaching for AIIMS entrance exam in Visakhapatnam for B.Tech Biotech?
  16. Coaching details for WIPRO entrance exam?
  17. How to prepare for NDA Entrance Exam? Can I be selected for this without taking Coaching?
  18. Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred??
8th December 2011, 04:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any need of taking coaching for entrance exam of MSc Biotech? How many years of coaching is necessary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krita View Post
sir ,
Is their any need to take coaching for entrance exam of m.sc biotech,if yes then how many year coaching is necessary and also tell me some coaching institute in delhi and n.c.r
Dear Friend,

It depends upon student whether he want to take up tuitions or join coaching classes. Nevertheless, it is always helpful to join coaching classes to prepare for the entrance test. Normally they would train you on your aptitude, make you solve last 5 years question papers together with question bank and suggestions.

One year coaching would be good enough to prepare for the entrance examination.

Some of the coaching centers in Delhi are:

Pathfinder Academy (P) Ltd.
G 92 Pratap Complex, Pratap Market, Munirka, New Delhi-67.
Phone: 011-65661498; 46038540;
Mobile: +91-9818063394

Grassroots Academy
2774, Hudson Line, Behind Khalsa College, Near Delhi University Metro Station, Kingsway Camp, New Delhi-110009
Mobile: +91-9891602060, +91-9350232207

Dr. Ghosh Institute of Technology and Management
Prem Nagar, Old Jail Road, Near Bhuteswar Mandir, Gurgaon.
Phone- 0124-2581123.

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110045
Phone: 011-25099050

Best of Luck
24th April 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any need of taking coaching for entrance exam of MSc Biotech? How many years of coaching is necessary?

I took BIO-Comp.. I want to go for biotech. Do i need to write entrance exam for that?
27th December 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Hii I am neha I m doing bsc form botant hons plz told me can I eligble for msc biotechnology if yes then plz suggest some coaching institute for preparation of entrance in delhi
Plzzz reply in my email id _ [email protected]
7th June 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Do I need coaching classes to crack entrance exam for microbiology or biotech?
13th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any need of joincoching class for intrance exam of m.sc genetics ? If yes so which coching is better?
19th January 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Is gyan Bindu academy in New Delhi is a better option for the coaching to clear msc biotechnology aiims test
24th February 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue for msc industrial microbiology. Suggest me some entrance exam for the same and coaching as well to prepare for msc industrial microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?