15th June 2017, 03:23 PM
Attar Anam

Do I need to complete B.Ed for getting a job in government school after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?

If I have done my M.Sc in mathematics and I want to do a job in government school for some reason so is it necessary that for getting the job I should complete my B.Ed? Can you please guide me with the right information on this? Thank you!

24th June 2017, 08:33 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I need to complete B.Ed for getting a job in government school after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

This degree is necessary for teaching in government schools at primary and secondary levels.

Academic qualification: Graduates can apply for B.Ed course if they have 60% marks in bachelor's degree.

M.Sc candidates need to pursue bachelor's degree in Education to teach in government schools as it is compulsory. After Master of Science in Mathematics, you can apply for National Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

Candidates with 55% marks in master's degree can apply for NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?