9th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

To do MBA what should I do after passing 12th commerce?

what we do after 12th commerce to do MBA fll disception for this and what types

12th March 2012, 09:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To do MBA what should I do after passing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what we do after 12th commerce to do MBA fll disception for this and what types
In order to pursue Master of Business Administration, one needs to hold a bachelors degree of a recognized stream in any discipline.
Now, since you haven't yet enrolled for the Bachelors Degree program, you must opt for Bachelor of Business Administration.
This program will help you to acquire the basic knowledge of business administration and will be very helpful in understanding the broader concepts of the same at the Masters level.

Now, as far as admission into B-Schools for MBA is concerned, you will have to qualify entrance examination conducted by B Schools, Directorate of Technical Education of each states, All India Council for Technical Education, All India Management Association etc.
Different institutes offering MBA accepts score of different entrance examination and depending upon the institute you choose, you will need to crack the specific entrance examination.
To be eligible for most of the entrance examination, you just need to hold a bachelors degree of a recognized stream whereas, for entrance examination conducted by the B Schools needs the candidate to have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
11th June 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

to become an HR what can i do after 12th commerce
10th January 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

THEN WHT ABOUT THE DEGREE WE DID ONLY 12TH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?