15th October 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Do MCI allows inter country transfer of MBBS?

Does Medical Council of India (MCI) allows to take transfer to another country after completing first year or fourth year of MBBS in one country? If yes, then what is the procedure? How can I proceed with this?

10th January 2020, 03:40 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Do MCI allows inter country transfer of MBBS?

The Medical Council of India (MCI) has issued guidelines on inter-college migration of MBBS students. ... No migration will be permitted from one college to another located within the same city. Over the recent past a number of private and government medical colleges have come up in the country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad? 3 14th February 2021 10:29 AM
What is the procedure followed to apply for MBBS in abroad? Which country to do MBBS? 1 1st May 2017 06:05 PM
Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies? 0 29th January 2016 08:50 PM
In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th? 2 28th May 2015 11:21 PM
Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America? 2 23rd October 2014 02:32 PM