28th January 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Do Webel, Coal India LTD, SAIL, BSNL offer training course for CSE students in Durgapur and Asansol? What's the fee structure and course duration for the same?

are summer training done by webel ,coal india ltd,sail ,bsnl at durgapur and asansol of west bengal in computer science and engineering?
if yes then reply with course and fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is summer training done by Webel, Coal India Ltd, SAIL, BSNL at Durgapur and Asansol of West Bengal?
  2. Government BCA colleges in Durgapur, Bardhaman, Purulia and Asansol? Fee structure for SC students?
  3. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?
  5. What is the duration of SAP ABAP course? Fee structure and starting date of the course?
  6. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  7. Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  8. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  10. Which college can I get in West Bengal after scoring 1043 rank
  11. List of good institutes in Bhubaneshwar to prepare for PSU's like SAIL, Coal India Limited?
  12. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  13. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  15. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  16. Duration and fee structure to do Air Hostess training form government institution? -- [New]
  17. Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?
  18. Duration and fee structure of SAP Training in FI & MM?
21st December 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do Webel, Coal India LTD, SAIL, BSNL offer training course for CSE students in Durgapur and Asansol? What's the fee structure and course duration for the same?

list of companies in West Bengal offering summer internship to environmental engineers?
22nd October 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do Webel, Coal India LTD, SAIL, BSNL offer training course for CSE students in Durgapur and Asansol? What's the fee structure and course duration for the same?

Please give me in detail of 6months inplant trainning of B.Tech (ECE) of different companies in kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?