17th January 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What type of different courses are offered by the university for distance learning students?

After passing garduation exam what are the different type of courses offerred by the university for distance learning students

18th January 2012, 12:25 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: What type of different courses are offered by the university for distance learning students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After passing garduation exam what are the different type of courses offerred by the university for distance learning students
You have not specified your subject in graduation and your interested field for pursuing through distance learning.

A virtually unlimited number of options are available under distance learning. You can do Arts, Yoga, Vocation, Engineering, Management, Pharma, Safety, Computers, etc. etc. under distance learning.

A large number of universities run distance learning courses. IGNOU is the most popular. Others are Annamalai University, Anna University.

The requirements, duration, etc. are different depending upon the course pursued and whether it is a certificate/diploma or degree course. For advanced courses, a certain minimum number of contact classes are required to be attended and certificate furnished. Similarly, assignments need to be submitted in a time bound manner

Please choose your field and search for the distance learning courses for that.

All the best,

Sagar.
18th January 2012, 12:54 AM
Dilip Bista

Default Re: What type of different courses are offered by the university for distance learning students?

You can do job and at the same time can complete your MBA, in the subject of your interest ,or else do post graduation in any of the subject of your choice .All the best.
18th January 2012, 01:18 AM
adithyaparavastu

hi,
Here is the information regarding the distance courses provided by the IIM india

The complete details regarding the courses and eligibility details is also mentioned in the following link

http://business.mapsofindia.com/busi...-learning.html
15th February 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done my PGDM from icfai university now i am instrested in doing executive MBA one year from your esteemed institute pls confirm the procedure & session for the admission.can you revert on my Email id [email protected]
7th September 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have done my graduation from economics.i want to know cources provided by you after graduation.
please give all information regarding the cources on my Emai id [email protected].
thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?