11th September 2012, 10:51 PM
BharathNgowda

Does college ranking matter a lot in M.Tech?

Planning to do mtech...., but i got less ranking..., wat shall i do...., thinking to go for any of the college..., i need your suggestions pls...?

Related Questions:
  1. Does state ranking or national ranking matter to get admission in DA IICT? Is it necessary to get a national rank below 10,000?
  2. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  3. List of top engineering colleges in USA? Does the ranking matter much?
  4. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. List of the colleges where I can get after scoring 585 rank in PGCET?
  6. Seniarity list of BSc(Physics) B.Ed?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class -- [New]
  8. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  10. Can I be eligible for IIT after scoring 26.8 cutoff?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  12. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 978 PGCET rank
  14. How to apply for M.Tech Nanotechnology after completing B.E in EC?
  15. Can I get a government college after scoring 6600 in general?
  16. What is the ranking of IMS Ghaziabad placement wise?
  17. WLC college ranking in India and in the World? Is it approved by Indian Government?
  18. Rank required by girls to get admission in Jodhpur MBM?
15th February 2013, 12:33 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does college ranking matter a lot in M.Tech?

Hi Bharath,

If you are planning to do Mtech, i would prefer that you do in any one of the top institutes of India which offers various Mtech programmes.

>>Well,if you are a fresher,then you can still go for one year coaching at GATE ACADEMY,MADE EASY or any one of the reputed institutions, dont be in a hurry,you can still make it.

>> OR if you want to apply to any of the private institutions then you can apply for its own entrance exams like:

Bits Pilani
IIIT Bangalore
IIT Hyderabad
Bits Ranchi
SRM University

They are some of the best private institutions,you can also go for it.

Regards,

yash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?