7th January 2011, 07:18 PM
shasank

How to apply for M.Tech Nanotechnology after completing B.E in EC?

hi
i am shasank
i am doing B.E in E.C
plz tell me if i can apply for M.tech in nanotechnology.
if yes then how????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  2. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  3. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
  4. How can I apply for MSc in Nanotechnology after completing BSc with Physics?
  5. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  6. Mtech nanotechnology in banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur -- [New]
  7. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  8. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  9. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  10. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  11. How to apply for M.Tech Nanotechnology after completing B.E in EC?
  12. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students?
  14. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  15. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  16. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  17. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  18. How and where to apply for GATE Nanotechnology exam?
8th January 2011, 01:02 PM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for M.Tech Nanotechnology after completing B.E in EC?

There are lot of deemed uninversity in tamilnadu providing mtech nanotechonoly, some of the college have some written test you have to appear for the exam based on the marks your got the placement in the college.
6th November 2011, 12:52 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Tech Nanotechnology after completing B.E in EC?

Hi

M Tech admissions is done on the basis of a common test taken by the IIT's and IIM's together.

This is GATE( Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering )

This questions you about your b tech graduation 4 years course.

Once you clear this exam, you can get admission in various IIT's , NIT's , BITS etc and other regional colleges for the M tech.

IIT's provide the best Nano technology course. So study hard and crack the GATE.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?