12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get the government job without any entrance exam after completion of B.Com Graduation?

I have completed my graduation from b.com for Delhi university in 2011 can I apply for government job without entrance and I have no experience of any job
job? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same?Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of B.Sc to secure good job?
  2. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  6. How can I get government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  7. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  8. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  9. What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?
  10. Which government exam I need to write after completion of graduation in commerce to get the government job?
  11. Which is the entrance exam which I need to write to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  13. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  15. How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  16. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  17. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
12th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get the government job without any entrance exam after completion of B.Com Graduation?

To get job in any government sector, you are compulsorily required to appear in concerned department's examination. Yes without which you are not even enter into the concerned recruitment. Here is the detailed procedure which should be followed. See, there are many government organizations recruit huge number of candidates every year. Remember, the selection process of the concerned department's recruitment may also vary. For instance..if you want to get job in Several top government organizations, you are required to appear in Combined Graduate Level Entrance Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. So after qualifying Tier 1 Examination, you are required to appear in Tier 2 Examination. You will be selected for the final job based on the merit marks secured by you. So it is actually not possible for you to get job in Government sector without writing that particular entrance examination.
12th April 2016, 10:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get the government job without any entrance exam after completion of B.Com Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation from b.com for Delhi university in 2011 can I apply for government job without entrance and I have no experience of any job
job? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same?Awaiting for the answer.
You have completed B.Com degree from Delhi University so you are eligible for the government exam, but you should qualify in government entrance exam.

You can apply for government sector exams like.

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Group D exam

7)PSC exam
13th April 2016, 02:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get recruitment in government jobs without qualifying in respective entrance examination.

So, you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get government jobs.

As, you have passed your graduation degree, you can appear for Railway, Defence, SSC etc.. but have to qualify in each stages of examination before final recruitment.
13th April 2016, 11:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get Government job without any entrance examination after completion of your Graduation in B.Com course from Delhi University. Normally, for selecting the candidates to government jobs, the step is conducting the written examination and the next step is Interview. Without appearing in entrance examination, you can get government job. So, if you are interested to get a government job, I suggest you to prepare for the respective post entrance examination.
13th April 2016, 11:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

For any government job you need to write entrance exam first. It is essential criteria. You can try in various job sectors. Some of them are as under:-

Banks
SSC
LIC
UDC
SO
AAO
ARMY
NAVY
14th April 2016, 12:43 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to get any government job without written test. The competition for the government job is very high. For the purpose of short listing of candidates they are insisting on the written test. They filter the candidates after the written test. Only the candidates who scored better marks are through to the next stage. So you cannot join without any written test in government organizations. You have to prepare well to clear the test and qualify for the next level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?