2nd November 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Which branch in graduation degree is best to get the government jobs?

Hi,

Which branch in graduation degree is best to get the government job? Can someone please give me this information soon as possible? Am awaiting to get the answer on this soon as possible. Hope it would turn out be the best as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job scope for B.Sc. (Botany) graduates in Government sector?
  2. Can I join MA or M.Com if done diploma rather +2?
  3. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  5. Can I apply for government jobs like SBI PO or IBPS PO? I have scored 49% marks in Graduation
  6. Can I apply for government jobs asking for first class in engineering if I have scored 59.15 in B.E ECE?
  7. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  8. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. How to prepare for Government jobs while doing my Graduation?
  11. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  12. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  13. Is it possible for a student to join government job while doing regular course?
  14. Can I get any job after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. UG is equal qualification as 3 years Diploma?
  16. Does government consider BBA a graduation degree for government jobs?
  17. How to get a government or semi government jobs in marketing or finance sector after completing degree in marketing?
  18. What kind of job I will get in Government sector if secure less than 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
2nd November 2015, 11:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch in graduation degree is best to get the government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Which branch in graduation degree is best to get the government job? Can someone please give me this information soon as possible? Am awaiting to get the answer on this soon as possible. Hope it would turn out be the best as possible.
If you have completed graduation degree in Mathematics or English then you will get government jobs in easy way.

You can apply for below given government jobs.

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
3rd November 2015, 12:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch in graduation degree is best to get the government jobs?

There is no such predefined branch or subject specialization in bachelor's degree which is the best for government job. The subject or stream selection in bachelor's degree totally depends upon the candidate's interest in that subject or stream. You can get government job from any stream of bachelor's degree.

Once you complete your bachelor's degree, you can apply for the given below exams:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Combined Defence Services exam.

>>Indian Forest Services exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>Banking entrance exams for PO and clerk.
3rd November 2015, 08:30 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

It is not possible to give the name of the best graduation course as all are best. Since the required eligibility to appear for most of the government examination does not matter the discipline of graduation.

The required eligibility criteria to appear for the government jobs examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university in any discipline.
* Candidates age must be above the 18 years.

So you need to just pursue the graduation in any course with your choice and need to start the preparation for the jobs examination to qualify in it.
3rd November 2015, 10:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To get the government jobs after the graduation there is no limitations on the discipline of the graduation course.

So you are eligible to pursue the course of your choice. To appear for the most of the government jobs examination after the graduation the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university in any discipline.

Some of the best examination after the graduation course to get the government jobs is :-
* SSC CGL.
* IBPS.
* CDS.
* SBI PO.
* Railway.
15th November 2015, 08:17 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

First of all, i would like to tell you that it is impractical to give the name of the best graduation course as all are best.

Since the obliged qualification to show up for a large portion of the administration examination does not make a difference the order of graduation.

Eligibility criteria required for the administration employments examination:-

* Candidates more likely than not passed the graduation from the perceived college in any control.

* Age limit:- Candidates age must be over the 18 years.

* Nationality:- Indian.

So you have to quite recently seek after the graduation in any course with your decision and need to begin the arrangement for the occupations examination to qualify in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?