8th November 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered for campus selection after clearing backlogs?

Sir I have completed diploma engineering and got admission through JELET in BE, but I have failed in two subjects in 2nd year and 2nd semester. Please guide me, how can I clear the subject and can I be considered for campus selection?

Related Questions:
8th November 2016, 06:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered for campus selection after clearing backlogs?

Yes, definitely you will be considered for campus selection after clearing your backlogs in B.E course. Even some companies like Sutherland allows candidates to participate in recruitment process with any number of backlogs. So, whether you are eligible to participate in recruitment process or not depends on the company you wish to attend for Interview. Before attending the Interview, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required to participate in recruitment process.
9th November 2016, 11:19 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You can get campus placement only when you clear your backlogs, without clearing you will not get. The best way to clear is to study hard & prepare yourself. With backlogs you cannot apply for any job so, clearing backlog is very important. So, study well & can join coaching classes.
9th November 2016, 11:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed diploma engineering and got admission through JELET in BE, but I have failed in two subjects in 2nd year and 2nd semester. Please guide me, how can I clear the subject and can I be considered for campus selection?

Yes, you will be considered for campus selection after clearing backlogs. But you have to clear all the backlogs to be eligible for the campus selection. You should score over 60% marks in 10th, HSC and Graduation for attending the campus placement drive. If you clear the pending backlogs then you can attend the campus placement drive. So there will not be any problem for campus selection if you clear the backlogs.
9th November 2016, 09:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can very much clear the backlog papers in the concluding year, you need not worry about it. You will have to fill up a form for compartment paper, which will be provided to you by the college itself and after that, you will have to appear for the paper in the concluding year, and try to clear it the that time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?